Update by user Jan 09, 2015

Hello

Im putting up this post regarding the derogatory, unjust, unfounded comments made against my company from an individual whose relative was a resident in the facility and was evicted due to bounced checks, two months of non-payments of the fees due. Consequently the company filed a law suit against this individual and the judgment was entered in favor of the company, afterwards the individual took it up on herself to go online and post untruthful comments pertaining to the business that is why those negative reviews are seen. They are just Lies and the court case number proves my point.

click the link below to view

Original review posted by user Jan 07, 2015

Hello

click the link below to view

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Ark Assisted Living?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion